2. The tour is a self-guided exploration of some of the area's most delightful private gardens and horticultural attractions. With 9 (!!!) gardens on the tour, you don't want to miss out.
3. If you were kicking yourself for missing the private gardens tours in May and April, this is your chance to let go of some of that regret. (Three spectacular gardens, including Victoria Gardens' Deb Gray and Photographer Jeff Stulz will both be on the tour July 14th.)
4. You can learn so much from visiting other people's gardens. You will see what their solution is for a particular challenge and you will take that inspiration home with you!
Photo by Jeff Stultz
5. Advance tickets are a bargain at $20. If you procrastinate, day-of-tour tickets are $25. Get your tickets early and save $5!
6. You're not doing anything that weekend! The tour takes place on Saturday, July 14, 10am - 4 pm (Rain date, Sunday, July 15), so meet up with some friends and carpool. Spend the day in good company and spectacular settings.
7. It benefits not just one, but TWO fantastic organizations, which enrich the community: the Rondout Valley Business Association (RVBA) and the Lederman Children's Center.
8.Credit card payments are accepted for all advance sales or for day-of ticket sales at Victoria Gardens.
9. We will accept checks and cash too!
10. Complimentary wine! End the tour at Victoria Gardens for the Apres' Tour Reception, 4:00-5:00 pm and have a complimentary glass of wine from Stone Ridge Wine and Spirits in yet another beautiful garden setting: Victoria Gardens, on the corner of Route 213 and Cottekill Road in Rosendale.
Ten very good reasons to stop in this weekend or call (845) 658-9007 and get your advance tickets pronto!